Monday, March 27, 2017

11th Day

January 26th 2017 

Hmmmmmmm... actually I am not sure for telling what I am doing today. But yeahh, It was a part of story right ? today I do nothing because I am sick. What ? Sick ? hahahahahaha, yeah I was getting a headache and fever. So I decided to take a rest in the dorm all day long. I told my school advisor that I can’t attend to school because I was sick and luckily he understands about that.
I believed my body was still adapting with the weather which is very cold in the evening till morning and too hot in the afternoon. That’s why I was getting down. 

Then..... because I dont want my day was useless, I did my first lesson plan in the dorm. Yeah I did it, hehehehe I finished my first lesson plan and sent it to my advisor. Eventhough there were many revisions, but yeah at least I tried my best. 

Okay, advice for you. If you were in another country which has extreme weather, dont forget to consume enogh vitamin c and drink mineral water. Why ? yeah in order to avoid like what have happened to me hahahahahha.

Hmmmmm, I think that’s all for today. I can’t stay in front of my notebook too long. I am getting a dizy already. Hopefully I will gett wel soon. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment