Monday, March 27, 2017

First Day



January 16th 2017
Yuhuuuu, I wake up in Thailand (Chiang Mai). I started my day with pray Subuh, then sat in my balcony room. I hope my day will be tame with me.

Today I have a schedule to meet with Miss Nida and go to supermarket to buy our stuffs for a month. When I was watching cartoon  in my room my door was knocked by someone outside and called my name with thai accent. I catch the door’s handle, I got Miss Arry standing infront of  me and asking me to have a breakfast. At 08:10 a.m. we went to canteen in Chiang Mai University. Hmmmmm...because we are muslim it is litle bit difficult to find some foods that are compatible with our religion, so we just eat brocoli and chiken there also some fruits. After having a breakfast, we went back to the dorm for waiting Miss Nida.  Not for so long, Miss nida came to our dorm and we had some conversation. She took us to the Yupparaj school by using “Red Taxi” in order to make us know how to get to shcool. We arrived after 20 minutes and we walked around the school. She said that tommorow the head of international office of Yupparaj School wants to meet us. That’s why she asked us to observe the school before the day. After walking around the school and seeing some buildings we went back to University. Then  miss Nida asked us to visit to another place. She drove us to the Lotus to buy everything that we need for a month in Chiang Mai. Yeeeeee, I love shopping hahahahahahaha.

Hmmmmm... I thought before Lotus is like mini market or something like that, but actually it is a big market and has many things that we need. After buy several things, Miss Nida asked us to get a lunch in KFC there. Ofcourse we are agrree, because we are so hungry also. This is the first lunch for us in Thailand – Chiang Mai. While eating, we told her that we want to buy a sim card, then she recomended us to buy at the center in another mall, we agrre with her. When we went to come back, we saw a DTAC center in that mall. We told Miss Nida about that and she helped us to buy it. Unluckily, problem doen’t want to go away from me (just a metaphor guys hahaha), my tablet couldn’t connect into the internet. We have already seated in car, because me we have to come back to the DTAC center inside the mall (forgive me gengs... Miss Nida). After  the expert (I called like that because she successed to fix my tablet which is using Indonesian language, wkwkwkwkwkwk) tried to fix my tablet, it was successed, ayeeeeeeeeee. Then, we were going back to dorm and taking a rest there. I am not tired actually, I am just sleepy. 

When I wanted  to take a rest, my friend Dea asked me to come with her to Night Bazar. Hmmmm first I said I was lazy, but she forced me. Yeaahh, finally she got me. I though night bazar was like night market in our country, but actually I was shocked  hahahahaha. There were many foreigners there. They buy some clothes, foods, and many things. It was the first time for me to get in touch with many foreigners, hahahahhahah. It was a nice experience. After getting more than one hour walking around night bazar, street halal food, and some bazars we decided to come back to dorm because tommorow we have a meeting with staff from university and school. Today we close with beautiful  journey to night bazar, but it is not the end of our journey. There were many places that we wanted to visit, may be we will be going back to night bazar, who knows hahahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment