Monday, March 27, 2017

Prologue






 
My name is Ahmad Syarif Hidayatullah, I am 22 years old now. I have several nick names, sometimes my friends call me Syarif, Arif, or Ayif even Ebeb. I do not know why my friends call me like that, they said that those are special name. Well do not think too much about my nick name. I am 4 years student of Lambung Mangkurat University, Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan (South Borneo), Indonesia. I am studying in English Department, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education. I knew the SEA-Teacher program from  my lecturer . I tried to join from 2nd batch, but I got the chance in the 3rd batch.

            In this program, I am placed in Chiangmai city, Province Chiangmai, North Thailand. It is the 2nd big city in Thailand and the biggest one in North Thaiand. In this city, I will stay at Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (in dormitory “International House”)  as our host and will have teaching practice at Yupparaj Wittayalai School. I will stay in Thailand for a month from 15 January until 15 February. Hopefully, I will enjoy this program for a month and will grasp new experience. I hope also, through this program I can improve my teaching ability after going back to my hometown. Well, good luck for me and for all participant off SEA-Teacher program.

1 comment: