Monday, March 27, 2017

12th

January 27th 2017

Morning, I was getting better today and I will attend to school Ayeeeeee.

Okay, my activity tiday was like usual. Came into school, had a ceremony, observed class, went back to dorm. Yeahhhh something like a bored routinity, but I was very enjoy hahahahahaha. Actually I don’t want to tell you about my activity in the school, I want to tell another one hehehehehehe.
After finished all the duty in school, we had a plan to find the halal restaurant. Yeahhh finally we got it. The name is Yaring Cuisin. The restaurant is very cozy, homy, and yah we love it. It has many variant menu and ofcourse tasty and halal. This is the photo of me while I waiting for the food hehehehhe.....








In the evening we were invited Miss Arryy and Miss Nida to come for celebrating Lunar New Year in International Office. At 07:00 p.m. four of us (Uli, Afi, and Guiea our new friend from Philipine) attend to the event. It was very nice, we can see some performances there and enjoy some halal meals also fruit. At the end the event, we took a photo with chinese students, some delegation from China and staff from International Office. It was great honour for us because we never get the chance like this one. Alraight, these 
the photos of us, yuhuuuu......



No comments:

Post a Comment