Monday, March 27, 2017

27th Day



February 11th 2017

This morning was like a sad song, we will go back to our country.
I started my day with a lazy walking into bathroom, dressed up then brought my baggage into the first floor. There I met no one. I picked them up in the fourth floor. Yeah they were still preparing in their room and Guiea was still sleeping hahahahahahahaha that’s why I called this squad is crazy squad.......
Not for so long, we were sitting in the waiting room together to enjoy our last togetherness. We took many photos there. Guiea wouldn’t go back today, she will go back on Monday, that’s why we enjoyed our last day together. Then, Miss Nida came to drive us into the airport. Around 08:15 a.m. we arrived there. Actually we had different destination, Dea and I will go to Bangkok with the different time flight, Uli and Afi will go to Kuala Lumpur. We said good bye each other and then be seperated. Dea was the first to get flight to Bangkok and I was alone hmmmmmmm.......

After cheked in, I got flight around 11:40 a.m. I was looking sadly into the city from the plane..... good bye Chiangmai, hopefully someday I can come back here again!
Around an hour, I arrived into Doen Mueang International Airport. All delegations from Banjarmasin will meet in Bangkok to have a holiday yeaaaaay. After took my baggage, I tried to find Nia, Huda, and Jami who have arrived before me. I found them in front of 5th door, huaaaaaaaaaaa miss them so bad, we hug each other. We told each other about the experience in province while waiting for others. Not for so long, Desy came and yeaaahh we hug each other for the second time (I thought they don’t realize that I am a man, then they hug me accidently hahahahahaha). Still two persons that must be waited. Hmmmmmmmm because we were so hungry so we bought some foods to be eaten. When we were eating, Feby and Nida came in the same time, yuhuuuuuuuuu we were complited. After finished our eating, we decided to find shuttle bus to go to our hotel.

Not for so long, we found it then we go to our hotel (I thought like that before). In the bus, it was very crowded, because there were already many people then we came with many baggages and also bags, fiuhhhhhhhhh I was not comfortable at all. Around 35 minutes we arrived but we were not in Hotel but we were in Chak tu Chak. Heyy what happened ? ohhhhhh actually we have to use MRT to get into hotel, okay then.

The big problem begins...........
To get into MRT station, we have to accros the road first using the bridge. Using the bridge is not a problem, but with baggages and some bags it is so big problem, then also there were many people using that bridge. Gossshhhhh, we look like an immigrant among many thai people. Okay, after finished with the bridge, now we have to meet with another problem. You know MRT right ? The station is in underground, so we must go down to buy a ticket. Going down is not  a problem, but how to bring our big stuff down is the problem. Hmmmmmmmmm, I almost give up. My friends and I tried to solve it. Okay, we decided to devide the task for every person. Jami and I were collecting the baggage, so I go first using escalator. Then, Huda, Feby, Jami, they are putting the baggages one by one in escalator. Hmmmmmmm little bit funny, but it was the only easy way for us. Then when we were doing our funny bussiness, some people saw us and looked our baggeges (I don’t care anymore with what I look like), there was a woman yelled to us “ Hey your baggeg is falling down” yeahh we just laughing and say thanks for the information. After around 15 minutes, we finished collect our baggages and we bought a ticket for MRT (40 bhat for a person). I thought before the ticket was like a card or something like that, but it was like a coin. Every person got two coins, first coin is for departure and second one is for attandance. Yuhuuuuuuu now we are waiting for MRT. Hmmmmm it was the first time for me using MRT and standing in underground station hahahahahahaha. And here it is, MRT is coming, we get inside yeeeeeee, we couldn’t have sitting so we just standing together. After we passed several stations, we arrived in the station near with the hotel. Yeaaaahh you know because MRT is underground so we must use escalator again. For this time was not really hard because we have the way how to use escalator with many bags in our hand hahahahahaha. Then we got in our way to hotel, yeah actually from the station to the hotel is not really far, but because we brought many bags, our way  is litte bit hard hahahahahahahahaha. 

Well, after having some trouble, we arrive into the hotel. Fiiuuhhhhhh, out of expectation! I thought hotel with literal meaning, but it was a guest house, actually I didn’t have problem with it but the price is different with what we saw before in the internet. Then, Desy and I tried to find another hotel around there. But we couldn’t find it, we lost in Bangkok hahahahahahahahahaha. Okay because we were very tired so  we decided to book that “hotel”. Desy, Huda, and I took mix room so we got one room while the other got another room. When we come to the room (there was no escalator or elevator, so we brought our baggages and bags using stair and you know our room is on the 4th floor, yuhuuuuuuuuu), there were several beds have the owner already. There were 12 beds with six beds were free. Desy took in the corner while Huda and I took the bed near each other, and three of us got upper bed fiuuuhhhhhhh. Because we had a mix room, so the gender doesn’t matter in this room hahahahahahahahaha, in this room we have one man from Japan, one man from Holand, and another from Spanish. We also have one woman from Korea, one woman from Brazil, one woman from Japan, and 6 persons from Indonesia (we just met in the hotel, they are also students exchange in SEA-Teacher but they are from Udru. Two women were from UPI and 1 woman was from Bogor).

After having a break for a while and after praying Isya we decided to visit night bazar in Bnagkok yuhuuuuuuuuuuu. We just were walking into night bazar and enjoying Bangkok in the night at the same time. After walking for 30 minutes, we arrived there. Hmmmmmmmm night bazar in Chiang mai bigger than Bangkok hahahahahahaha, Huda, Jami, Feby, Nia and I walked seperately from others. We tried to find something unique here but you know what we found here ? uuggghhhhh, we found small “red-distric” ahahahahahahahaha. I don’t need to tell you what it looks like right, you can imagine by yourself. When we saw it, we act like we don’t know anything about it yeahhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha. Nia asked me about red district, and I said you may go inside to see, then she went inside the back with angry face. We laugh together hahahahahahahahhahahahaha. 

After having dinner with Feby, Jami, and Huda we went back to hotel. Tomorrow we will visit some markets in Bangkok then in the evening will go to the airport. Okay, let’s take a rest now, see yaa tomorrow fellas ......

No comments:

Post a Comment