Monday, March 27, 2017

6th Day

January 21st 2017 

I woke up early than yesterday. Took a bath and watched TV (eventhough I dunno the language because all the channels using Thai language hiks hahahaha) . When I saw my tablet, I saw the massege from Miss Ina via line, she asked me going with her  to traditional market for buying vegetables, fruits, and other things that I need. She picked me up at 07:30 a.m. infront of dorm. Not so long, we arrived at the market. Hmmmmmm, I felt like in my town, because the market seems like our traditional market in Indonesia ( I forgot the name of the traditional market, definitely the market accros the old town). I saw many people sold  vegetables and fruits. I bought eggs, vegetables, and fruits. Miss Ina said this market we can find several things more cheaper than another market, and in the afternoon we can find many people sell halal food. Waaahhh, how lucky I am to know this place. After we finished in the market, Miss Ina picked me back to the dorm and she droped in for a while in our dorm. I took her into Afi and Uli’s room. There Miss Ina tried the Indonesian traditional food which is bring by Afi and Uli. She said she very miss the Indonesian food especially tempe hehehehehehehe. At 09:15a.m.  she said ggodbye and she siad she will come back to our dorm to eat tempe again hahahahahahahaha. 

At 10:30 q.m. we have a plane to visit some temples in the city. We started in Chiang Man temple. Hmmmmmmm it is  a cozy and beautiful temple. We took some photos there. We saw many foreigners were visiting that place. Actually the weather was hot already but we didn’t care we still explore the temple hahahahaha.

At 11:50 a.m. we moved into another place by walking hahahahaha. We visited Three Kings Monument and some temples around there (actually we just visited 2 temples around Three Kings Monument and we forgot the name hahahahahahahaha). At 12 : 30 p.m. we moved into Chedi Luang Temple. It is bigger than other temple that I said before. The area had many building around the temple. We took many photos there hahahahahahha. There we met with tourist from Malaysia and we aksed him to take a photo of us ( we don’t have a photo of us together hahahahah). After walking around the temple for 1 hour, we decided to go to school because the showcast will be started soon. 

At 01:15 we arrived at school and met with Miss Ina. She asked us to come inside the auditorium because the showcast has started already. There, we saw many performance from all class in EP/IP program. We got some fun from their peformance. The best performance was from M3, because the showed us the funny things first, then the sad one at the end. They gave us a video about their class and their activity. They also said that it was their last performance in this year because they will be graduated from the school. It was like farewell party for them. Hmmmmmm I was also said to hear that.

At 06:30 p.m. the event was finished. We had a plan to go to naturday night walking street near the school, but we were tired already so we decided to go Sunday Night Walking Street tomorrow at 05:00 p.m. Hmmmmmmmm, we close our day with having a rest in the dorm because of tired and happy day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment