Monday, March 27, 2017

29th Day


February 13th 2017
 
Morning Bangkok......

After praying Subuh in Mushola with some people from Malaysia, we were waiting for Nida, Rina, and Vina. Not for so long they came and we prepare our baggage to chek in. Around 07:35 a.m. we checked in our baggage. You know, here I met with my dorm-mate, Dea. She got the same flight with me. She came with her friends. Ahahahahahahahahahaha, after a brief conversation, we said good bye and came back to our group.

Because our flight around 09:15 a.m. , means we have enough time to take a rest in the waiting room. Here we met with many students exchange. They were from Jogjakarta, from Bandung, from Bogor, and from Aceh. We got new friends here. We talked each other about our region and told our experience. It was nice experience for me. Then, It’s time to have a flight, we came to the plane, yuhuuuuuu Indonesia, I am coming.........

You know, we were so happy because the language in this plane was Indonesian language already hahahahaha. Inside the plane, we saw two actors from Indonesia but we were shay to say hi ahahahahahahahaha. Also, in this plane, there were so many students from SEA-Teacher programs. So it seems like this plane is ours hahahahahahahaha.

Well around 3 hours we arrived in Soekarno-Hatta airport, yuhuuuuuuu. After finished in immigration, we came to baggaeg claim. Then, there was something funny here. When we want to take our baggage, there was an inspection from BEA CUKAI (the institution from Indonesia who make sure and chek there is no one brings illegal thing, usually they work in the airport, harbor, and bus station). They brought the dog as a seeker of illegal thing, or we called K6. When it comes to us, some of my friend yelled even jumped to the trolley because they were scared. Some people saw and laughed at us. Hahahahahahahahahha.
After that we run to take the shuttle bus because we were in hurry. 

Our next flight at 04:45 p.m. After arrived in the another terminal, we cheked in our baggages and got ready for next flight, but you know.... something unexpected was happened. When we show our ticket, the official said that our plane was flying already because the schedule was changed. Goshh really, why there is no ona tells us about it. So what should we do now. We were so confused, Nida and I decided to ask to the official who handles the ticket and complainant. They said that our schedule was changed for a few days ago, and they already told the travel agent for 2 times. Gosssshhhh!!!!! 

We told it to our coordinator in Banjarmasin, Mr. Arif and he said that there is no way except we go home tommorow and we must stay in Jakarta for a night. First, some of my friends were not agree because their family already waiting for them in Syamsudinnor airport, Desy and Feby were crying already, we didn’t know what should we do. But then, after we discussed everyone was agree to stay in Jakarta, in the airport. Yeaaahhh we will be like an immigrant again tonight, I thought like that before. We told Mr. Arif we are agree to take flight tomorrow around 09:15 a.m. and we will stay in the airport tonight. But then Mr. Arif didn’t agree if we stay in the airport, he asked us to stay in the hotel. Ohhhhhhhh, hotel .....I realy want it, but you know our budget was not enough anymore. We said that we already decided that we will stay at the airport for some reasons. But Mr. Arif still with his opinion, and I believed he knows that we didn’t have enough money to book hotel. He said that he will book for us, woaaaaaaaaaaaa I can’t describe my happines, and also my thankfulness for Mr. Arif. After a brief dicussion we go out from the airport to take a taxi for going to hotel.

Around 06:45 p.m. we were going to the Amaris Hotel, the nearest hotel with the airport because tommorow we have to go back to the airport. That’s why Mr. Arif book the hotel near by the airport. We are so lucky, we got the taxi with funny driver. Huda, Feby, Jami, Nia and I got some fun in our way to the hotel. We arrived before Rina, Nida and Vina for several minutes. I book the hotel by showing the cupon given by Mr. Arif from email. We book 5 rooms and our room in 4th floor, the important thing is our room was near each other. Not for so long three of them were coming and I give them the key to open the room. Hmmmmmmmm this night I am not like a homless person wahahahahahahahaha.

After taking abath and praying maghrib, I decided to buy something around the hotel. There were so many small resaturant here. I asked Nida, Feby, Jami, Huda, and Nia to go out with me. Ofcourse they are agree. First we were going to alfamart (It is like 711 in Thailand) to buy something. Then we brought fried rice, Bakso (traditional food from Indonesia. It is like a soup with some meats ball on it), Sate Padang (this is also traditional food made by rosated meat of cow or goat with peanut sauce). These are the first Indonesian food that we eat after one month in Thailand. Hahahahahahahahahaha. We eat in Nia’s room together, hmmmmmmmmm it is very nice because we eat together while talk about many things that we do in Thailand.
 
After eating and praying Isya, we went back to our room to take a rest early because tommorow we will go back to our hometown, Banjarmasin. Yuhuuuuuu. When I want to sleep, the rain was coming. 

Hmmmmmmmm I decided to sit for a while near by the window. Seeing rain is the moment that I miss, because for a month I never see the rain in Thailand. Hmmmmmmmm, I got the nice view from my room. Many lamps adorn the road combine with the drop of rain. Such a beautiful moment. Well I think it’s time to sleep, turn of the television and also the lamp in my room. I am ready for sleeping. Good night everyone. Hope there’s no obstacle for tommorow. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment