Monday, March 27, 2017

8th Day



January 23rd 2017 

Monday again .... Yeah time flies so fast, we have been here for a aweek. Still have 3 weeks more.
Honestly, Monday for me was like a busy and tired day. As usual I was tired to do anthing in the first day ..... I still was sleepy. After praying, I took a bath then prepared to go to school. 

At 07:40 we arrived at school and we had a ceremony as usual (it is very booring, isn’t it ? do the same thing everyday). I imagined  my day will be as usal, observing, eating, going back to dorm. Fiuhhhhh ......

At 09:00, I met with Mr. Willem to consult about my schedule and he was agree with mine but he said I have to think again about that. Means I have to revise the schedule and tell him later. Okay, fine. Hehehehehehehehehehe. 

At 12:10 p.m. I observed M3/2  with Mr. Willem. When I came to the class GOSH ... it was such a crowded class. Luckily, the students were funny and talkative. I can enjoy while observing the class. But...... how poor the teacher. His voice is not really heared because the students talked very loudly. Hufffttttt, I can’t imagine how can I teach them later if they act like children. May be it’s my challenge. Yeah finally we finished with this class as I hope. 

At 13:20 p.m we moved into another class M3/1. Yeah it’s better than before eventhough there were several students were lazy to do their worksheet. How pateince Mr. Willem I think. He should handle all the students with differents types. Atleast this class more handleable than before hahahhahahhaahahha. I helped Mr. Willem to guide those students when they found the problem in doing the worksheet. There were 6 students who love to playing game while Mr. Willem talking. I came and asked them to do their worksheet. Unexpectedly they followed my command, what a kind boys they are hahahahahaha. I helped them to answer for several numbers of test item. I think they are good in English but liltel bit lazy. They are also funny as well. They flaterred me with thai langaugae and I just smile to them, but they smiled on me, fiuhhhhhhhh I don’t know what they want. 

Overall, I think today is a good day. I can intercat with students and yeaahh atleast they know me, I think it’s good begining for me. Hopefully, I can teach and handle them as Mr. Willem did. Yeahh amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment