Monday, March 27, 2017

15th Day



January 30th 2017 

Yeaaahh, Monday was coming again. I thought it would be the busiest week ever for me in Chiang Mai. I have prepared my lesson plan, and everything that I need to teach.
Around  09:00 after having assambly as usual, I contacted my school advisor, Mr. Willem. Hmmmmmm I got new information that for a whole this week there is no class for me because M3 will have something like tutoring for their final examination. Ohhh really, means I must teach in the last week. Actually I have planning to explore Chiang Mai a whole the last week but yeah now I must rearranged my schedule again.

Fiuhhhh, It will be borred week since I have nothing to. I must go to school but do nothing, little bit useless I think. I was impatient to met with next week. To avoid the boredom, I will bring my novel into school and read it until the time is finished. That’s my plan.

I think there is no more story for today ........ 

I close my day with stting in my balcony, seeing the sunset with sound of bird ( you know my balcony is the place where you can find many birds perch, that’s why I see them everyday and also see their dung hahahahahahahahahahaha), such a beautiful twilight. I loved the pastel sky of Chiang Mai and this city has its own aroma.

Well, see yaa tomorrrow. Wish my day will be more beautiful than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment