Monday, March 27, 2017

My Dorm-mate



Well, I’d like to tell about my dorm-mate for a month in Chiangmai.

From left, Her name is Dea. She is from Bandung and she is 3 years student in Indonesia University of Education (UPI Bandung) for English Education. When I met her in the first time, I can see that she is an easy goin person. Yeah, exactly she is. Then, she is the philantropist person, sometimes she pays something for us. And you know, we called her also as Uber-Agent. Because for a month she always orders uber when we want to go somewhere. And you know, she was the top riders of Uber in Chiang Mai, then she got the invitation for having a brunch and merchandise hahahahahahahahaha. Well, she my best partner here.

After Dea, there is Guia, Guia Magno from Philippine. She is studying in Miriam College for pre-school. She is the last year student. Actually she silent person, but we teach her how to be talkative hahahahahahahaha. She is nice, beautiful, and she loves korean drama too much. Sometimes, when I visit their room she was sitting alone and smiling. When I asked Dea, her roomate, she told that Guia was watching drama, hahahahahahaha. Sometimes, she forgot to eat because of his favorite drama.

Then, the girl who is standing next to me (I am in the middle one) is Uli, Uli Farida Amalina. She is the fussy girl and talkative but funny. She is from Surakarta and studying at Sebelas Maret University Surakarta for English Education in 3 years . She always debates with Afi about something unimportand and yeah we just see them “arguing” each other hahahahahahah. Sometimes, when we talk about something, Uli will comment but her comment is out of topic, that’s why Afi always argues her. Hahahahahahahahahaha, but Uli never want to be defeated. Then arguing each other will happen.

The last but not the least, she is the youngest one because she is one half years student of Indonesian Islam Univeristy (UII) Yogyakarta for Chemistry Education. She is also the funniest one even weird hahahahahahaha. Sometimes she talks and sings by herself that we don’t know what she talks/sings about. Once, she tells about herself to us and she laughs alone, when we ask what she did, she answers “nothing” then continues her talking, fiuhhhhhhhhhh. It is hard to understand her actually hahahahahahahah. Sometimes she makes a joke but then no one of us laugh, she will laugh be herself, hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahha.

Well, those are only a brief description of my dorm-mate. There are a lot of thing that I can not write with some words. The only thing that I know is I am gonna miss them so bad. Eventhough only a month but we are like a family, eventough we are never meet before but we are like knowing each other for long time ago. Those persons who have different characteristics, they are whom I call crazy team, they are my lovely dorm-mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment