Monday, March 27, 2017

14th Day

January 29th 2017

Hoaaammmm... I was too lazy to do anything. Just want to lay in my bed all day long. Yeahhh, it was weekend and we have no plan. Just took a rest in the dorm. Recharge the energy after having some trip to Doi Su thep. You know I slept almost a whole day if Dea didn’t chat me. She asked me to go Sunday walking street. Ofcourse I do agree with her. 

Around 05:15 p.m. we arrived and decided to walk around first. Dea, Guiea and I were looking every unique stuff there. Hahahahahahahaha are look like a children ? yeah exactly.
I don’t know why we were very happy this afternoon, but every seeing something unique or cute we were laughing. Yeah this afternoon I think the best one, the sun backs to its throne slowly, gives time for people to see its beautifulness. And this is a best place to spend the time. We can see many people from different country, we can see thai culture, we can find traditional food and clothes, we can see how nasionalistic they are. When they heard the national anthem, every body stops moving until the song was finished. Hmmmmmmm, I was speechless and touched of it. It is non-formal situation but they are very respect with their country. Two thumbs for them.

After buying several things, we decided to buy traditional food. We tried many foods (of course the halal one hahahahaha) and yeaahh now we are full hehehehehehe.

At 08:00 p.m. we went to the dorm using Uber. Hmmmmm I have not tell you yet about our transformation right ? I’ll tell you later. I was tired already. Heheheheheh bye see yaahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment