Monday, March 27, 2017

7th Day

January  22nd 2017 
 
Yeeeeeee, it was the first weekend in thailand. Hoaaaaaaaammmmm , I was lazy to do anything. I just watched anime (like a cartoon, japanese cartoon excatly) and drank a glass of milk. When I saw my phone, Dea sends me a message. She asked me to go to central festival. Hmmmm without  thinking a lot I follow her. At 01:00 p.m. we went to Central Festival. I thought it was like traditional festival or something like that, but actually it was a big mall ( just a suggestion, you must search in google where you wan to go hahahahahaa). We visited many stores there. Dea and I were getting crazy because we find lot of unique stuffs there. We went to third floor to go to Payless (shoes store), I couldn’t find the compatible one with me, but Dea got 3 shoes (actually she only buys 2 shoes but she got 1 more because there is a sale buy 1 get 1 free). After we finished shopping, we went to KFC because we were very hungry. We took a big  package of KFC wkwkwkwkwkwkwk. 

At 04:00 p.m. we went back to the dorm, but in our way Dea changed the destination into Sunday night walking street. Okay, we just followed her hahahahahahha. When we arrived there, we saw many poeple and sellers who sell lots of things, food, clothes, shoes, acceccories, and many more. Actually, this event was like CFD ( Car Free Day in Indonesia, but it was started at 05:00 p.m while in Indonesia was started in the early morning) Hmmmmmmmm, Dea and I continued our craziness in shopping hahahahahahahaha. We bought clothes, accecories, scrafs, bags, wallets, foods also baverage. We were walking around the area of Sunday night walking street around 2 hours hahahahahahha. We were made confuse with some uniques thing there. Both our hand brought many plastic bags. Dea said that she wouldn’t come again into the place like this one hahahahahah. Acatually I don’t believe that, just see later. After  we were tired already, we decided to go back to the dorm. 

At 08:15 p.m. we arrived at dorm with many things in our hand. Not only Dea and I, Uli and Afi also bought many things from the Sunday night walking street.
Today is a tired day but it was also a wonderful day........

No comments:

Post a Comment