Monday, March 27, 2017

25th Day

February 9th 2017 

Alright, counting the day before leave this town. Like or not I’ll leave this town soon. Enjoy every process is the best way for me ......

Today we will have farewell party from the school. I though before it will be like a formal ceremony. We had an appointment at 05:00 p.m in the New Life Restaurant which is halal restaurant ofcourse hehehehehehehe (thanks to Madam Netty who tries to find the halal one for us).

Around 05:35 p.m. we arrived there (too late I think but yeaahh the maps of uber’s driver didn’t work thats why we get lost hahahahahahahahha) and we saw several thai teachers and Miss Ina. Hmmmmmmm I think I was wrong hehehehehehe. Our farewell party will be like a dinner yuhuuuuuuuuuu.
Not for so long Madam Netty and her friend Madam On came to restaurant and joined with us. There, we ate many traditional thai foods. I am very happy hahahahahahahahaha you know I love eating so much. We were very happy, we talked about many things. Actually our advisor couldn’t come, only Teacher Danny had a time to attend, but it’s okay. We were enjoying our dinner. 

After having a dinner, we as the representative of Indonesia gave a brief speech, then we were given souvenir from school oooooooowww I was speechless. They are very kind to us. After that we took many pictures together in that restaurant. Yuhuuuuuu such an unforgetable dinner for us especially for me. Actually there was a sad felling in the deep of my heart, because I must leave this town soon. Can I have more time for staying here ? may be later. Okayy, forget about sadness let’s share happiness. 

I’ll share some pictures from our dinner. Here they are :





No comments:

Post a Comment