Monday, March 27, 2017

19th Day



February 3rd 2017 

Hoaaammmm, I woke and felt better today but yeah as usual I was still sleepy. I decided to go to school today, I miss the school you know hahahaha.

At 07:45 a.m. we arrived on school, then had assembly ceremony. Actually I got the same activity as others day but I miss all the process, I miss the bored day, I miss all the things in the school, hahahahahaha. Attending to school is better than just laying in bed all day long hehehehehehehehe.
Actually, many teachers could not attend to school because they must accompany students who went to Kraby. That’s why we have nothing to do, but luckily there was an event where we can find many sellers who sell traditional food, I love it hehehehehehehe. I bought some traditional foods there and enjoyed the activity in the school.

At 02:45 p.m. we went back to dorm early because the students also went back early. After arriving at dorm, we discussed what will we do tonight. Then, we decided to go to Night Bazar, everyone was agrree.

At 05:00 p.m. we went to night bazar by red taxi. Not for so long, we arrived there and we visited halal street. There wecan find some sellers who sell halal food. It is opened only on Friday from 05:00 p.m. until 08:00 p.m. After buying the foods and eating there, we prayed Maghrib in the mosque which is placed in that street also. As I know, it is the biggest mosque in Chiang Mai. In the mosque, I found many local people (usually arabic who stay in Chiang Mai and also Thai muslim people) and some foreign people who visit Chiang Mai for any business or just for holiday. We were very happy for visiting that place. 

At 07:40 we went back to dorm to take a rest early because tomorrow we will have a big plan, what’s the big plan ? I’ll tell you later. Hahahahahahaha. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment