Monday, March 27, 2017

20th Day



February 4th 2017

Morning was so cold as usual, I was still sleppy as well. But we have a plan that’s why I took abath early eventhough it was weekend hahahahahaha.
Oh yaa, yesterday I told that I want to tell what’s the big plan, and the big plan is Miss Nida will take us into elephant camp and village in the top mountain yuhuuuuuuu. We were so happy.

At 08:30 a.m. we started our trip by using car from CMRU. Hmmmmmm the university prepared for us already, thank you so much hehehehehe. Around 08:30 we started our trip. After around 45 minutes we arrived at Maesa Elephant Camp. There, we gave baby elephant some bananas, then we saw elephants were taking abath in small river. After that around 09:30 we saw the elephant show. The elephants showed us some attractions, they were drawing, playing football, and many more. It is  such a great weekend for me. There were lots of people there from different country. 

At 11:00 a.m. we had a lunch in one thai restaurant. We tried traditional food from thailand. Hmmmmm I think thai food is litle bit sour and spicy. Hehehehhehehehhe.
After had a lunch, we continued our trip into Doi Pui Hmong Village. The village in mountain. Actually where we were on the way, we were sleeping hahahahahahaha. Miss Nida called us when we were near with the village. I thought the village is only village, but there were so many people selling traditional silk, thai tea and many more. There, we can find also Halal food, coffee shop, school, museum, and also beautiful flower garden. I amazed and could not say anything. I was too excited hahahahahahahahahaha. It was a small village but I found some litle piece of heaven here. When we came to the garden, gossshhhhh, there were many chery blossom trees. We were like children who get some candies, we took many photos there. Miss Nida just laughing when she saw us act like that. After one hour we stay in the garden, we decided to go back because we were very tired alreday. 

Around 03:15 p.m. we went back to dorm....

Hmmmmm, it was one of the amazing trip for me, yeaaah because I can explore some famous places in Chiangmai. Here they are some pictures :
















No comments:

Post a Comment