Monday, March 27, 2017

21st Day


February 5th 2017 
 
Morning weekend ..... today I wanted to sleep all day long hehehehehehehe.
Oh yeah actually today Dea, Uli, Afi and Guiea would like to visit Panda, Flower Festival, and Sunday Walking Streer. Poor me, I cannot Join because I must pick up the head of department and the vice dean in my faculty at the airport. 

At 04:30 p.m. we went to the airport and arrived at 05:05 p.m. Then we tried to find Mr. Muth’im and Mr. Sunarno at the domestic door. After around 25 minutes we were waiting, they don’t come yet. Miss Nida decided to try to find them in the International aarival. Yeahh, there we saw them hahahahahaa finally.
Around 05:45 we drove them into the hotel near by the university. After they cheked in and took a bath, at 08:00 p.m. I drove them to Anusarn Market in Night Bazar to have a dinner. We choosed Indian food for our dinner. While having a dinner, we talked about my teaching process here, talked about school, talked about students, talk about university, talked about some places and many things here. After finished our dinner, we were walking around the night bazar. Mr. Muth’im and Mr. Narno took many pictures in some places. Hahahhahahahahahah I was being photografer and tourguide for them, kind of funny and great experience for me heheheheheheheheh.

At 09:10 p.m. hotel’s car picked us up means we must go back to hotel. Actually they also have to take a rest early because tomorrow their scedule is very tough. Well, hopefully tomorrow will run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment