Monday, March 27, 2017

26th Day





February 10th 2017

Last Friday, Last Day .......

I was too lazy to leave my bed this morning, I don’t know why ........ may be because this is the last day for lying this bed hmmmmmm I’m gonna miss my room too much.

Around 07:25 a.m. we arrived at school and then had a ceremony as usual, but it was so different. I was sad. I don’t know why. I talked by myself, I will miss everything here, I will miss the teacher, I will miss the students, I will miss Pikan (who helps us a lot in resource center), I will miss Miss Ina who help us a lot, I will miss cantten, I will miss ASEAN center (the place where we pray everyday), I will miss the ceremony, I will miss the uniform. Then I cry (how sensitive I am hahahahahahaha)

After having a ceremony, Madam Naty invited us to meet with the director of the school to say goodbye. We met with the director and gave souvenir for school. I was giving a brief speech as the representative of the participants from Indonesia. Then we took a photo with the director. Actually he was so busy, that’s why we couldn’t talk more with him but we were very thankful because he gave us a chance to meet with him. After that, we took a photo with our advisors and all teachers from English Program.




Around 11:00 a.m. we went back to the dorm early because we must prepare presentation for closing ceremony with the university today. Before that, we bought omelette near university’s canteen (Halal ofcourse), Afi said we were enjoying the university before we leave, good idea hahahahahahahahahahaa.

Around 03:00 p.m. we had a closing ceremony with the university. There were several important people there. The closing ceremony was held at Lana Insititute Building (infront of our dorm). The ceremony was attended by some lecturers from University, some teachers from both school ( Yupparaj and CMRU demonstration school), our university advisor, our school advisor, and some important people from univeristy and schools. The ceremony started with speech from head of International Office of Chiangmai Rajabhat University. Then, four of us as representative of Indonesia and Guiea as representative from Philipine presented our activity for around a month in our school. Started with us who present our activity for a month in Chiangmai ( in university, school, some places in chiangmai). Then Guiea presented her activity, actually it was not really dfferent with us. Then, the ceremony continued with speech from our advisor (university and school advisor). Before we take a picture, we gave some souvenirs for university. Then we took some pictures together. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I was felling happy and sad at the same time. Miss Pathamarat hugs me and says thank. You know what I do ? I think I don’t need to tell you hahahahahahaha. Miss Ary, Miss Nida also hug me. They say I must go to Chiangmai again, I say ofcourse I am hehehehehehehehehe. The most saddest moment was when my university advisor, Miss Panachanok says thank and sorry, she can’t help me a lot, she can’t treat me well, then she hugs me. Ughhh I must keep my eyes to not produce the tears hahahahahahahahahaha, thai people are very kind, humble, and lovely. I knew I was on another country but I felt like I am home when I am in Thailand. Okay, I can’t help keeping my sadness, I am crying (crying elegantly you now how, I’ll teach you later). The closing ceremony was ended by taking a picture withmy crazy squad hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
take a picture with university staff and school staff

take a picture with our coordinator

with Miss Pathamarat

participant of student exchange in Chiangmai

with Miss Arry

with Miss Nida

take a grufie with dorm-mate




Then, around 05:00 p.m. we went to Halal Street in Night Bazar for the last time hehehehehehehehe. We decided to pray Maghrib there and buy some foods for our farewell party with Miss Ina (Okay then, there will be another crying scene anymore huhh).

After praying Maghrib, we went back to the dorm. We had a plan to have a farewell party with Miss Ina and our friends in dormitory. We bought many food already heheheheheheheheheheheheh. In our way back, we did some crazy things, we took a selfie in the red car (the famous taxi in Chiangmai), we waved with everyone eventhough we didn’t know who they are hahahahahhahahhaaha. Yeaaaahhh we will miss everything here. 

At 07:28 p.m. we arrived at the dorm. Not for so long, Miss Ina came yuhuuuuuu we were so happy (not really happy actually, because it was our last time to meet and have fun together). We ate the foods, we took a video, and had a nice conversation ever. Then our close friend in the dorm Titi (we called him) came and joined with us. He shared the happiness and made us sad at the same time, because we will leave him tomorrow. He is very funy and makes us laughing all the time. There was also Ying, our moeslim friend in this city. We took a photo together, ate the food, sang together, and many funy things. It was the best farewell party ever. 

Around 09:00 p.m. Miss must be back, because she was not felling well. She hug us one by one, and yeaahh it was the best another scene for crying. She is very kind, helpful, beautiful, freindly, funny and we will not forget every moment that we spent with her.

After finished our farewell party, we went back to our room for packing our stuffs. I was still crying while put all my stuffs in a baggage. I was so sad, I don’t want to leave this city, there were many sweet memories here. I hope I can come back here, soon!

Okay, let’s sleep, because tomoworrow will be a big day. I close my day with standing a lone in my cozy balcony enjoying a cup of milk with the night wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment