Monday, March 27, 2017

Third Day


Januray 19th 2017 
 
Yuhuuuuuu, good morning.it was a third day for me in Chiang Mai, the second big city in Thailand. I began my day with praying Subuh, tooking abath and the having a breakfast.
At 07:00 a.m. we went to school. Hmmmmm this is the first day to begin our activity in the school. As Ajarn Mayoree said we will be introduced in the assembly ceremony. Actually I was so nerveous because I thought we will be introduced only to the teachers, but now we were standing infont of more than 1000 students. We must introduce ourselves one by one, you know my body was shaking hardly. It was a big hall of the school and it was an assembly ceremony, of course there were so many students and also teachers. Hmmmmmm It was the first and  may be the once experience in my life. They were very respecting us. After introducing, the Director of the school gave us a bucket of flower, hmmmmmmmm I loved this moment to much. After having such an amazing experience, we went back to Internatioal Office and discussed about the advisor. Yeah I have Mr. Willem as the school advisor. I discussed about my schedule with him and we have arranged it already. Now I just prepare my lesson plan and any material that will I need.

Okay then, to share happiness with you, I’d like to share several pictures taken by teacher in the assembly ceremony, introducing and getting a bucket of flower, here they are :









No comments:

Post a Comment