Monday, March 27, 2017

23rd Day

February 7th 2017 

Hoaaaaaaamm, I got insomnia last night so this morning      
I was so sleepy. But...... I have a class today so I must go to school.

At 08:00 a.m. as usual, we had an asembly ceremony then continued for teaching learning process. Today I have to teach on M3/2 on the first period. Mr. Willem accompanied me to teach in the class. Yeaahhh teaching process was started. Actually my students was very funny and attractive, but litle bit less concentration hahahahahahahahahaha. Teaching process was running well, I was so happy. My students can cooperate with me but yeah I have to work hard to handle them who have loud voice hahahahahahahahahahaha. Then we taught again at the same class on the eight period. Yeaahh as the previous meeting, they are very funny. I have to produce the voice louder than theirs. It was not easy thing you know, hahahahahahaha but I really enjoyed it. Yeaahhh Im gonna miss these my litle monsters too much.

After done my teaching, Mr. Willem gave me some advice, suggestion and compliment to make my strategy in teaching be better again. Hmmmmmmm actually Mr. Willem is silent person and litle bit misterious, but when he teaches his students, I see the different things on him. And as the advisor, he is good enough hehehehehehehehehehehe. He has his own strategy to handle the class with many styles. I learnt many things from him. Hahahahahahahahaahah.

Yeah that’s my teaching day. I am gonna miss the day so much, miss my students, miss my advisor and miss the school. I love this school already.

No comments:

Post a Comment