Monday, March 27, 2017

18th Day



February 2nd 2017 

Morning fellasss ......
Yeah it was a cold morning. After praying I went back to my bed. I was not still felling well this day. I decided to stay at dorm all day long. Laying on bed all day long was borred activity actually. 

At 13:00 p.m. I went to Seven Eleven (like Indomaret or Alfamart in Indonesia) for buying some foods. I was so hungry and I have not eaten yet since yesterday morning. I just snack and fruit hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Then, I have nothing to do. Only busy with my laptop to write my story in this blog hahahahahahahaha. Another favorit activity was watching movies because in the dorm there were so many good channel. Reading novel and editing some pictures were also another favorite activity if I have nothing to do. 

At 04:50 p.m. I always sit in my balcony for seeing sunrise, birds were playing, some students were playing football, people were sitting in their balcony. I just was loving this view that I will not see again for several days. I was just enjoying these deeply. Hmmmmmmm, hard to say goodbye for this place I think. Hehehehehehehehe

Okay, I close my day with hamdalah. I was thaknful for given a chance to come to this cozy city. Thanks .....

No comments:

Post a Comment