Monday, March 27, 2017

Second Day

January 17th 2017

Hooaaaaamm.... I was still sleepy this morning, but I have a meeting today. After pray subuh I took a bath and wearing the best one of my uniform. At 08.15 we came to International office with miss Nida. There we meet with Miss Arryy who leaded us into the room where the meeting will be held. I though it was the meeting with small group (only few people), but suddenly when some people come I just realize that it is the important meeting hahahahaha (how fool I am). When I saw the poster infront of us, apparently it was the orientation of students exchange program. There were many important people there. There is a dean, there was the head of international program, there was the head of international program of Yupparaj school, there was the head of CMRU demonstration school, there were some lecturers of English education department and chemistry department. Gosh, it is not a dream right ? I was so nerveous, I am worry if I can’t handle it. The moderator introduced everyone here, and our turn was coming. Gee..... 4 people must face more than 10 important people, hmmmmm wish us luck. Dea was the first student who introduce herself. Then, Afi was the second person and Uli the next person. I am the last person, you know what I feel huh ? I can feel my heart beats so fast. I introduced my self and gave a brief speech. Thanks good it was running smothly. Yihaaaaaa ....

After that we had a photo session, the head of international office Chiang Mai Rajabhat University gave us a gift while the photografer took our picture. Then we had a photo session together with people there. After that we met with our univ advisor. Hmmmmm I am lucky now, I got beautiful and friendly adviosr, her name is Ja-oh. She helped me alot and she gave many advice and information.
Before it end, the head of international program of Yupparaj school asked us to come to school at 02:30 p.m. Then, we came back to dorm to have a rest before going to school. After praying zuhur, we went to the Yupparaj school. It was not difficult to find the school because we had come yesterday. Then, we tried to find the room, now we faced the problem because we are confused with many room in this school. Luckily there was one teacher his name is Stevan (teacher of physic and my friend in International program department office) who helped us gave direction into the room. In that room we met with Ajarn (thai language for teacher) Mayori, Willem (my school advisor and I don’t want to tell about how can I get him as my advisor), Dan, Cordbridge, and Amado. We discuss about our schedlue and introduce ourselves each other. After it was done, Ajarn Mayori asked Teacher Mei and Srat to show us where we can pray zuhur. They leaded us into ASEAN center which is wonderful place. This is the place where we can find many things about thailand, about culture, about history and many more. Hmmmmmm I am so happy because I can visit that place everyday when I want to pray hehehehehehe. “kill  two birds with one stone” is the best methapor that I can use. I can gaint my knowledge about thailand while I can pray also. Hehehehehehehehe.
After that, we came back to International office and say thank to Ajarn Mayori. She said that she will introduce us tommorow in assembly ceremony. 

Hmmmmmm, I have not imagined yet how will be tomorrow. After said goodbye, we left the school and went to the dorm. We got a rest early today because we will have a big day tomorrow, once again wish us luck tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment