Monday, March 27, 2017

24th Day



February 8th 2017 

Hmmmmmm, 2 days left I will go from this city. So sad actually, but yeah I have to. Actually I have nothing to do in this day but I decided to go to school, atleast I can see the school before going back to Indonesia, meet with students, and eat some halal foods in canteen hahahahahahhahahaha.

Today our crazy group (hahahahahahah I called my group who teach in Yupparaj is crazy group because we like to do something crazy) was not complete because Dea was not feeling well so she decided to stay in the dorm. Yeahhh just three of us will go to school. First we wanted to go by using uber but the price too expensive for 3 persons wo we used red taxi because it was cheaper hehehehehehehehe.
We arrived at school at 07:30 a.m. and continued with morning assembly as usual at 08:00 a.m. Actually we were confused what should we do in the day because all of us has done our teaching practice. Then Miss Ina (our angel who always knows us if we are borred hahahahaahhaa) asked us to go to Warorot Market. Ofcourse we were agreed. We decided to go there by using uber. 

Around 25 minutes, we arrived to the market and it was like a chinese town hehehehehehehehe. I saw the same place in my city like this one. Then we walked around in the market to see what things that will we buy heheheheheheh. We found many sellers sell the fruit (it was not fresh fruit, but the drying fruit or we called in Indonesia is Manisan). We bought some kinds of drying fruit after we tried actually hehehehehehhe. The seller gave us some tester so we just try hehehehehehehehehe. After bought it, we were just walking around again to see what thing that can we buy. Then we arrived in the cosmetic store, Miss Ina said this store sells many cosmetics product with cheap price. Ofcourse Afi and Uli were very excited. Then I just followed them. Miss Ina called me, she showed me a body lotion that can make my hand be white immediately after using it. I try and yeah it is true hahahahahahahahahaha. Ofcourse I bought it, everyone was laughing when I was so excited. 

At 11:00 a.m. we went back to school with big plastic bags in our hand hahahahahahahaha, Miss Ina just laughing when she saw it. we were very thankful we met with Mis Ina because she helps us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment